About Agile ICT
Our objective is to “delight the customer” working with each school to create a bespoke solution.
- Lower total cost of ownership
- Fast and friendly support
- Trusted advisor to your school
- A “one stop shop” for ICT
Your team of technical staff are very knowledgeable and prompt, and no problem seems too much trouble.Sally-Ann Evans
Agile ICT was founded in 2008 with a unique approach to ICT in schools. Agile ICT has very strong technical engineering skills, and we commit the necessary investment, to ensure our network solutions are superior to the competition on every level.
To achieve what a school needs from their ICT, it is critical to optimise each of the components in the network chain and to deliver an infrastructure that is fast and works reliably.
Agile ICT is different; our solution offers your school:
- Reduce your total costs – our solutions offer best value and sustainability
- Efficient and friendly support – our aim is to ensure you are “delighted” with the service
- Best value advice – expert recommendations and guidance to help you develop your ICT
- Solutions tailored to your needs – anything you need, we can help!
- A faster and more reliable network – proven to deliver optimal performance
Agile ICT’s staff are known for happy smiles and “can do” attitudes
The Agile ICT Team
We are known for our friendly approach to all things ICT; this is built upon the knowledge that the company invests in the team’s specialist training, presentation and offering them strong support in the execution of their duties. The team presents themselves in a precise and consistent way with their recognisable bright orange shirts and matching fleeces – always looking professional as they go about their work. They can easily be spotted in your school so that teachers and pupils know their IT is being looked after and why they are there.
At Agile ICT we like to hire the best – we attract the best talent due to the service principles that we follow, providing an environment in which our staff can perform and be offered market leading remuneration packages. We also provide our Technicians and Account Managers with funky metallic orange branded cars for when they are out and about at schools.
Our Technicians are supported by our fully qualified Installation Engineers who operate from our fleet of metallic orange vans. All of our staff are DBS checked.