Agile ICT Digital Signage Solutions
Digital signage is a great communication tool for delivering informative and engaging content within your school. It is becoming an increasingly popular choice in education; often it is used throughout the school for communicating messages to parents, teachers and students. It is a great way to quickly deploy information such as term dates, memos for parents and school trip schedules.
If you are thinking about digital signage for your school, whether it be for one screen in the reception area or throughout the rest of the school, we can provide a solution. We highly recommend the multi-award winning Signagelive software; making it simple to use, easy to manage and fast to implement.
The software is designed with the user in mind. It uses a simple drag and drop user interface that is all wizard driven. Signagelive is a cloud-based platform, so you can manage and update your content via a web-browser from any location.
How could you use digital signage?
- Welcome messages for visitors
- Inform parents of latest information
- Advertise school facilities to new parents
- Promote school activities
- Staff noticeboard
- Display school photos and videos
- Showcase students work and achievements
Features of digital signage
- Drag and drop user-interface
- Powerful software but easy to use
- Simple installation and maintenance
- Bespoke layout and design available
- Free software upgrades included
- Control user access rights
- Manage content on-site or at home