Agile ICT Support
Our objective is simple – we aim to “delight the customer”.
- Personal and friendly approach to support
- Only pay for the support you need
- Remote or onsite support – the choice is yours
- Speedy solutions to your ICT issues
When I started we had 100 devices and 6 hours support. After Agile upgraded the network, we now have 600 devices and approximately 2 hours of support a month. Can’t fault them!Ian Addison (Advanced Skills ICT Teacher)
We work very closely with every single one of our schools to ensure they receive the best possible service from us, and they are utterly delighted with the service they receive.
Agile ICT’s support service is like no other!
- A personal service to delight the customer
- Our team go above and beyond to fix any issue
- Never leave a problem unresolved – we are not happy until you are “delighted”
- Our technicians are known for their big smiles and “can do” attitude
- Staff are trained to the highest level
- Quick and efficient support (both onsite and remotely)
- We are here evenings and weekends
AWESOME helpdesk responses in 2018
… but there needs to be a higher option than AWESOME!John Reed
We deliver a unique banked hours support system
- Personalisation and flexibility with our tailored packages
- Buy as much or as little support as needed
- Store your unused hours until they are required
- Hours roll over year after year – they are never lost
- Use to book onsite visits or raise remote support tickets
1. Buy support hours
Purchase your support hours as and when needed
2. Bank unused time
If you don’t need a support visit, we’ll add the time to your bank
Spend your banked hours on gadget or geek – completely up to you
All of your staff are extremely knowledgeable, professional and dedicated and always go above and beyond to ensure any problems are dealt with efficiently and effectively,Louise Chance
Our service really is about personalisation rather than tying customers into contracts. We offer bespoke packages to schools by way of our support hours banking system, which gives schools the ability to buy as much or as little support hours as they need. Schools are able to be flexible with their hours using them for technical support or for purchasing ICT products. Also if a school no longer requires a support visit they can store these unused hours in their bank until they are needed.